Campbell Elementary Community Learning Center
Assistant Site Coordinator
The Campbell CLC develops partnerships that provide opportunities and support services that lead to improved student learning, stronger families, and healthy neighborhoods. The Campbell CLC programming allows students to expand their knowledge in selected areas through hands-on enrichment opportunities provided during the before and after school hours.
School Community Coordinator
Qualified applicants will possess an Associate Degree or higher and/or are currently seeking a degree in education or related field
Experience and Requirements:
- Two years or more of successful experience providing school-based or school-related programming
- Successful experience working with at risk children and families
- Proven skills in establishing community partnerships and building relationships with students and families
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Prior experience in staff supervision preferred
- Successfully pass background criminal check
- Ability to work 25 hours a week with some flexibility for evenings or weekends
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to use current technology in maintaining records and obtaining data and information
- Able to plan and implement activities
- Able to professionally supervise and collaborate with staff to solve problems
- Have knowledge of prescribed curriculum and current educational research
- Have great organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong voice to bring concerns to SCC
- Second in command – Responsible for the management and supervision of the day-to-day operation of the Before and/or After School Programs at individual school site
- Oversee the notification and registration of students
- Oversee enrichment, recreational and academic opportunities
- Provide supervision and coaching for all program staff and partners
- Participate in regular staff planning and program sessions
- Acquire additional services and supports for program participants as needed to achieve project goals and impact
- Exhibit ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Recruitment, Coordination and Collaboration:
- Participate in the identification and enrollment of the students who will participate in the Before andAfter School program
- Recruit and enroll program participants to meet average daily attendance requirements
- Collaborate with community agencies and organizations
- Recruit, hire and train club instructors with School Community Coordinator and school administration
- Identify and train volunteers, parent liaisons, and community partners
- Provide assistance in preparing enrichment activities and tutoring lessons
- Attend mandatory staff meetings
- Fiscal responsibility for fees collected and fundraisers
- Work with School Community Coordinator to collect data necessary for evaluation
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board policy.
The information contained in this job description is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Other duties within the classification and the physical demands of the job may be assigned.
$15 per hour; academic year only; 25 hours per week with opportunity for more hours during the before school time.
Hours occur between 6:30am-9:30am and/or 1:30pm-6:30pm
Some evenings, some summer hours, and possible field trips
*This is a new position under a new program – hours can be flexible based on finding a suitable candidate for the position; please inquire more about terms if interested
To Apply: Email Kent Day, Director of Civic Engagement Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Kelsey Liddy, Human Resources and Finance Manager at email@example.com
cc Emily Koopmann, Campbell School Community Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a resume and cover letter, application due July 5th
Interviews: July 10-14
Start Date: August 7
NCR has a policy prohibiting discrimination against employees, directors or officers on account of race, color, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or national origin. In addition, NCR strictly prohibits retaliation/victimization against an employee for complaining about alleged discrimination and/or harassment.